- How to Clean BeeGood Wax Wraps ~ Wash your BeeGood Wax Wraps in COOL WATER with eco-friendly dish soap. Rinse and air dry before storing in your kitchen drawer. The natural coating on your wrap will dissolve in alcohol so check your dish washing liquid before washing your wraps.
- PLEASE do not use a microfiber cloth or scourer as these will remove the wax.
- Avoid Heat ~ Because BeeGood Wax Wraps are made from natural beeswax they need to be kept away from all sources of heat, including hot water, steam, hot food and flames. Wait until the food is cool then cover with it with your wrap. Avoid putting them in the dishwasher, microwave oven or anywhere they can overheat.
- Summer Time Caution ~ Avoid leaving beeswax wraps in hot places such as direct sunlight or in a parked car. In hot weather, please keep wrapped items such as sandwiches, cut vegetables, fruit, or cheese in an esky with an ice pack.
- How Long Do BeeGood Wax Wraps Last?If you follow these care instructions, your BeeGood Wax Wraps will last up to a year. With day to day use, stains and creases may appear, but these do not affect your wrap’s ability to do their job.
I am passionate about the overuse of plastic in our everyday
lives and decided to try to make a difference.
Help me help our planet, our local environment and reduce waste!